International Student Organizations play a huge role in internationalizing Vistula University
and the out-of- class experiences for all students. The organizations help create an inclusive
and globally diverse environment at the University.
• Student Societies are united around common interest;
• Their purposes are: to develop the talents; to share the problems and seek solutions
together; to contribute to social life of members; to have good time; to promote
diversity within university by planning various interactive events; to establish long
term cooperations with other societies and organizations so that they all together
benefit social life in Vistula University and learn from each other.
Student Societies Are Not Required to Seek Recognition
Student societies, academic unions, course/program unions, affiliates of student societies are
not required to seek recognition. However, many of these groups choose to apply for
Recognition by the Vistula University affords groups the following privileges:
- Only officially recognized campus groups may use "Vistula University" in the name
of the organization.
- Use of University facilities and meeting spaces at a lower cost or at no cost.
- Access to group email accounts, listservs, portal space and other services.
Recognition as a “campus group” is a privilege based upon observance of certain procedures
and acceptance of certain responsibilities. It follows that this privilege can be withdrawn if
these procedures are neglected or responsibilities abrogated by the organization or group.